Terms and Conditions
ENTERING THE FIRM AWARDS 2019
1. The closing date for entries is Friday 30th November 2018
2. The FIRM Awards are open to individual members of The FIRM, who may nominate their team, colleagues or company for entry into any of the award categories
3. Any company or team may enter The FIRM Awards if a member of their staff is member of The FIRM
4. All entries made either by a department, team or individual should related to work, performance or achievements accomplished during the period September 2017 through to November 2018
5. All work submitted must have appeared during the specified period.
6. Entries or nominations from any third party supplier on behalf of their clients will be accepted as long as they have express permission from said client to do so which includes both entry to the award category and any promotion/ marketing surrounding it
7. Entry and nomination into multiple award categories is permitted. A separate correct online Entry Form is required along with any supporting information if appropriate for each Category. Videos where necessary can be submitted however you will be responsible for hosting the video and submitting a URL to allow access for the assessment and judging.
8. The person or persons submitting and entry or a nomination warrants that they are the rightful owners of the supporting material or have written permission from the owner of the supporting material and have the authority to submit and make public such material and indemnifies The FIRM against any claim made by a third party for any breach that the entry or nomination may or has caused. This includes:
- any written material such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs, whether published in public previously or otherwise
- pictures, images, designs and graphics
- technical drawings of any kind
- photograph, videos or audio files
- sound recordings of any kind
- any electronic computer, audio or video files of any kind used for presentation and display
9. By entering an award you give your permission to The FIRM to use your name and/or that of your company along with its logo in any appropriate announcements leading up to The FIRM Awards
10. Shortlisted entrants and nominees will be announced publicly online and offline, in social media platforms as well as in the traditional media and you hereby give your permission for your name and that of your company to be used along with the company logo and any photographs submitted by you or taken by The FIRM for this purpose, in any appropriate and relevant promotional and marketing activities created by The FIRM
11. The winner(s) of each category will be announced publicly online and offline, in social media platforms as well as in the traditional media and you hereby give your permission for your name and that of your company to be used along with the company logo and any photographs submitted by you or taken by The FIRM for this purpose in any appropriate and relevant promotional and marketing activities created by The FIRM, including but not limited to features articles in The FIRM's monthly newsletter or other online or offline publication.
12. Anyone submitting an entry or a nomination that references a website or URL must ensure that the website or URL is working and live and accessible to the judges from the time of submission and continue uninterrupted until 31st January 2019. If such a website or URL required user name and password to grant access these should be provided as part of the submission
13. If you would like to send further supporting information by post please contact send to Emma Mirrington, The Forum for In-house Recruitment Managers Ltd, St Anns Wharf, 112 Quayside, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3DX
14. The judging process and the decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The is no fee or charge to enter or nominate someone for an award at The FIRM Awards 2019
16. The closing date for entries is Friday 30th November 2018
17. Entries arriving after the closing date may be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules may be disqualified at the discretion of the judges.
18. The FIRM cannot accept any responsibility for entries or nominations ost or not uploaded correctly