Back The Virtual FIRM Awards - 4th November 2020!
As you are aware, we moved our awards ceremony from March to September, with the hope that we could all celebrate the amazing achievements from across our industry in person, albeit later than originally planned, due to the COVID19 crisis.
Unfortunately, given the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the current climate, the likely requirement for ongoing social distancing compounded by company travel and external meetings bans for the rest of 2020 we have made the very difficult decision to turn
The FIRM Awards 2020 ceremony into a virtual event thus ensuring the welfare, safety and comfort of all guests. The new date for the virtual event is 4th November 2020. We are committed to making the evening a special event for all attending, and we sincerely believe that making it virtual does not need to dilute the celebration that we would have had face-to-face. We are currently investing in virtual event technology and production to ensure The FIRM Awards is still a fantastic celebration of in-house recruitment excellence!
Some of the key elements to the evening include
- Your own virtual room at the start of the event where you can mingle with the people who would have been on your physical table
- Ability to see the table plan and visit other rooms to network with other individuals as you wish
- A comedy routine by Stuart Goldsmith, specifically for the FIRM Awards The ability to speed network in our virtual 1-1 networking room
- The ability to add to the playlist which will play in the dancefloor room after the awards have been announced
- The ability for your partner/kids/pets to attend with you (if you wish!)
- Trophies will be delivered via contactless courier delivery after the event to an address of the winners choice
The evening will continue to be black-tie, with people being encouraged to dress up, and with the option for everyone to invite those they live with to attend with them, to truly make this a fun, inclusive event that is designed to celebrate the amazing work from across our industry in style!
We do hope that you will be as excited as we are about the prospect of trying something new that will also ensure the safety and comfort of all, and thank you in advance for your support.